Monday, August 07, 2006

NY Daily News: "I'm not Bush,' pleads trailing Lieberman before vote..."

"Look at me, folks - I'm not George Bush," Lieberman said, pointing to his 18 years in the Senate.



"Saul and Jonathan—
in life they were loved and gracious,
and in death they were not parted.
They were swifter than eagles,
they were stronger than lions....
"I grieve for you, Jonathan my brother;
you were very dear to me.
Your love for me was wonderful,
more wonderful than that of women."
2 Samuel 23 & 26

Oh, you sad little man. Just go away.

4 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she ill?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone lortab[/url][/b]

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 
At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it mesothelioma lawyers louisville86 Answering machine avi Dual dildo pregnant pussy no ads Email filtering software evaluation Hardcore japan Acyclovir after oral administration

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home